2007年5月16日水曜日

The typical Japanese junior high school communicative activities.

Today, I am going to review two of the "typical Japanese junior high school" communicative activities presented in ETM3.
The activities I amgoing to reviw are 1.Information Gap and 7.Using movement.
you can view them here.

★Information Gap
I had done this activity when I was Junior high school, but It's a little bore.
I suggest using illustration instead of the lists, and then, I attach a example sentence or words as hints. This way, I think it is more interesting for children to learn something new.

★Using movement
This activity is play man to man, when I see the whole class, It's noisy and separately.
Then, I suggest that somneone who chosen in the class gesture for the others, and everyone answer what he did. This way,children are more concentrate.It also good way that divide the pupils into some groups.

0 件のコメント: