2007年4月23日月曜日

My English teaching

When I was a junior highschool student, I had a very interesting teacher.
He taught us with use musics, games or movies etc. I thought very fun.
Especially,an impressive lesson was next thing :we were putted on a headphone , listened to sound of sentences in the textbook, and we were made to repeat as it speaking.
It was verry difficult for us to follow it, but, it was maybe good way for approach native speaker.
As this lesson, we hadn't look the textbook, so we depennded on only our ears.
I think that lesson had an intention which got to real utterance.
The teacher also forced not to furigana at English, or press to write sentence after once reading it.
When I was a highschool student, the school almost do for us going on to University , so,I didn't anything but face to textbooks.

2 件のコメント:

kanage さんのコメント...

Hi!Satomin!!This is Kanage☆
Your junior high school English teacher is very interesting!!
I think that listening native speaker's English is very important.We have no chance to listen native speaker's English in junior high school.It was very varuable experience!!
See you then♪

hikkun さんのコメント...

Hi, Satomin.
Listening a real voice of the native speakers helps us to develop our Litening faculity.
Let's speak to foreigner by ourselves when we come across them in the town.